Confirmation & Payment
- A valid credit card upon booking and confirmation of stay.
- Full payment is required upon arrival unless agreed by management before arrival.
- Credit or debit card payments will incur a surcharge depending on card type.
- Your invoice will be sent to you upon payment.
Checking in and out:
- Check-in – 3pm onwards. Check-in’s outside of office can be made via Kiosk located at reception.
- Check-out – before 10am.
- Early check-in or late check-out requests may be possible depending on other bookings and notice. Please contact reception on (03) 5144 4923.
- Late check-outs may incur a $50 late check out fee for each hour past the predetermined check-out time.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the arrival date will incur a fee of 1 night’s accommodation.
- Any cancellation fee will automatically be charged to the credit card provided.
- Cancellation fees may be waived in exceptional circumstance
- Rates may change if guests depart earlier than the date specified on your original booking. Once guests stay has commenced, they become financially liable for the entire booking.
- The credit card provided at the time of booking will be the credit card charged for the stay including any additional charges unless informed otherwise. Please note charges may be separate transactions.
- In the case we are unable to charge the credit card provided, you may be required to enter your credit card into the Check-in Kiosk prior to receiving your key if checking in after office hours.
- Charges will be processed on the day of arrival or prior to arrival in the event of some public holidays. You will be notified prior to any charges that may occur prior to arrival. If you do not wish for this to occur, please contact reception.
- Keys can be picked up at Reception from 3pm.
- If you are arriving after hours, your key can be collected from our 24-hour kiosk located at reception. To do this you will need the surname the booking is made under, and the telephone number given or your reservation number. If you have any issues with this, please contact our after-hours number on (03) 5144 4923
- Please return the key to the return box located on the side of wall of Reception.
- Lost or damaged room keys or garage remotes may incur fee’s & charges.
- If you require assistance after hours, please call us on (03) 5144 4923.
- Our website mansi.com.au, has plenty of information on what there is to do in Sale and the surrounding areas.
- The red compendiums located in all rooms has all the information required to operate any of the appliances in your room plus has large amounts of information about Mansi & Sale.
Paths slippery when wet:
- Please be aware, the paths throughout our facility may become slippery when wet. Please walk with care to avoid injury.
- Georgian & Villa Rooms = front car part adjacent to reception building.
Note: do not park in front of the garage as this is parking for the townhouses.
- Georgian & Villa Townhouses = in garage provided.
- Terrace Townhouses & Studios = in front of your building
- Guest/overflow parking is located at the back of the property around to the left beside our Wellness Centre, Element.
- Please note, Mansi on Raymond accepts no responsibility for safety or care of vehicles or goods in vehicles while they are on the property. Please ensure you remove all belongings from your vehicle to avoid any issues.
- Smoking is only allowed outside. We recommend closing the exterior doors when smoking to avoid smoke travelling inside.
- Strictly no smoking indoors or around entrances. If excessive cleaning is required due to smoking, this may incur fee’s & charges.
No Party Policy:
- Guests gathered in the properties overnight must not exceed the sleeping capacity, this may incur fee’s & charges.
- We urge you to keep noise to a minimum especially late at night. Any noise complaints received may result in you being asked to leave the premises and fees, or charges may apply.
Loss or damage of property:
- Any loss, damage or excessive cleaning that occurs will be the responsibility of the registered guest and may result in financial reimbursement which will be automatically charged to the credit card on file.
- Pets are strictly prohibited except when staying at the property 61 Fitzroy Street.
Conditions when staying at 61 Fitzroy Street:
- No pets will be allowed on any furniture, including beds, at any time.
- Any pet excrement must be disposed of by the guest
- Any loss, damage or excessive cleaning caused by pets will be the responsibility of the registered guest and may result in financial reimbursement which will be automatically charged to the credit card on file.
- Complimentary Wi-fi is available, please refer to your welcome letter, TXT, red compendium, or key tag for details.
- Should you have any maintenance issues, please call us on (03) 5144 4923 and we will do our best to rectify the issue.
- Rubbish will be removed on service day; excess rubbish can be placed in bins at the rear of the property.
- We have provided you with amenities to fulfil your stay. If you require more, please call contact reception on (03) 5144 4923 during business hours.
- We ask that you leave your room/townhouse clean and tidy prior to a service.
- Please wash pots, pans & dishes or put in the dish washer (all townhouses contain dish washers) and start the load before a service.
- Excessively dirty rooms/townhouses may incur a cleaning fee.
- Daily services are available at an extra cost, please contact reception on (03) 5144 4923 to organise.
- Full service of your room/townhouse will occur every 4 days (approx.) if your stay is more than 5 days.
- DO NOT WASH OR DRY TOWELS, instead please place used towels in laundry basket or on the floor in the laundry and we will be happy to replace them.
- Please note servicing does not occur on public holidays.
By accepting your reservation, you agree to accept the Mansi on Raymond Terms and Conditions
We look forward to seeing you soon, please enjoy your stay!